March 4, 2013

Nolan Says...


Setting:  Nolan lost his first tooth and we are explaining about putting it under your pillow for the tooth fairy.

Nolan:  So, do I have to put it under my pillow?  Will I still get money?

Us:  You don't have to put it under your pillow, but you won't get money.

Nolan:  I want to keep the tooth.

Us:  Why?

Nolan:  I want to look at it.  Will the tooth fairy still come if I don't put it under my pillow.

Us:  No.

Nolan:  Good.  Then I won't be scared and I can fall asleep better!

(Have you ever met a kid that was afraid of the Tooth Fairy??!!!)

5 comments:

Keri Jo said...

LOL! only Nolan.
The t.fairy takes weeks, if not months to come to our house. In fact Momma just hands out money, bcuz of the pathetic delay the tooth fairy has become...

Anonymous said...

That's great! We told our kids that the "Tooth Daddy" would come to leave money and they never argued. When it came to money they were dead serious!! Ha, ha! Thanks for the story.

Kathy G.

Unknown said...

Too funny! Did you give him any $$ ?

Unknown said...

Auuw....that kid cracks me up!

Unknown said...

Too funny! Did you give him any $$ ?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...