June 14, 2013

Some food...

I thought I would share some of the recipes that I have been trying lately.  I included links where I could.  New recipes are always fun to me!!  

Kids love these and so many different ingredients you could do to change it up!


So yummy!!

Crusty Bread - this loaf is cinnamon/raisin...but possibilities are endless
Granola Bars - either this recipe or this recipe .  Those are my two favorites right now!

Divine!

I make mine with applesauce instead of the butter.

These are just a few of my favorites right now.  Hope you can find something new to make or inspire you!  What's your favorite now?
Also, these are all pinned on my Pinterest boards.  Here is the link to mine if you want to follow me:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just got back from picking strawberries...have been wanting to make these :-)

becca

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...