January 26, 2010

My Wonderful Creative Mother

So, my mom has been busy, busy sewing some new blankets for Laura and I just have to share them.  There are four of them (she had already made three before Laura was born...so these are in addition to those!) and they are each so creative, cute and different!  (I wish I got some of those creative genes).  I'm so glad I have such a great, loving mom that makes cute things for my kids!  You're the absolute bestest, Mom, I love you!!!!!  Are these cute or what??



So, Laura should have a blanket to match each outfit now...or we'll need to find an outfit for each blanket...however that works out! ha!! 

~Nikki~

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Beautiful blankets!! I agree! Your Mom is so talented! She made a beautiful blanket for Dora when she was born and it meant so much to me that she would take the time to do that for my baby. It is still my very favorite blanket any of my kids ever got!

Leah said...

I've heard of matching clothes to shoes, but blankets to clothes sounds fun also! I'm all into matching things.... :)

You're mom inspires me...those are SO CUTE!

Patti said...

Jealous! She should start a business on Etsy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...