January 26, 2010

To start blogging....??



Well, I've been thinking of blogging for....well a year now! So, I have decided to start and see if I can keep up with it! I follow friends blogs and some blogs about "kids fun" and have been writing down some of Nolans cute conversations lately....well, and thought I'd take a shot at keeping up with it! So, I hope you enjoy reading about our little family and will stay in touch! Here is a picture of Laura yesterday. She was 2 months yesterday...it goes so fast and she is getting so big! I will try to add some other pictures and posts soon about what we have been up to.
Love to all!!!!
~Nikki

2 comments:

Leah said...

Welcome, welcome!!!!! :) I'm excited to see what you write.

Laura is such a cutie pie!!

Stephanie said...

YEAH!!!! So excited you've joined the "blogging community"!! Can't wait to "keep up" on your little family! And Laura is so pretty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...