![]() |
| This free scrapbooking design customized with Smilebox |
Here are some more photos of things we did while in California. There was an AWESOME ice cream shop that we went to (Doc Burnsteins) and come to find out, the owner grew up here in Denmark, WI! I had an Almond ice cream with blackberry swirl...outstanding!! I had to take a picture with Elvis for Frank ;)! When in Cambria, we went to a bakery that had fabulous desserts. In the pictures, one is Olallieberry Pie (never had heard of it!) and Tiramisu Cake. The parks that we went to were so beautiful and full of fun things for the kids. Solvang was so quaint and had some fun shops (and bakeries!!!). Anyway...enjoy!

1 comment:
This smilebox turned out really good..awe I really can't wait for you to come! It would be great to have a copy of these lil scrapbooks.
Post a Comment