First off, I am going to apologize for the horrible quality and some "motion sickness" moments in the following video... so if that makes you "twitch", you may not want to watch. However, Laura was in rare form and was making "laddr, laddr, laddr" noises with her tongue all morning. I only had my phone handy (with bad lighting) to capture these 2 minutes of hilarious faces. I did have to coach her on the noises when the video started. Anyway...this is a 2-minute montage of four quick videos I took (in just about a 5 minute span...I did get some good lighting for the last one). I hope you enjoy it as much as we did! (Watch closely for her funny faces! Sorry again for the bad quality.)
2 comments:
So cute! Though I'm not sure who's cuter - you or her making the sounds. J/K :)
I finally got a chance to watch this with all the kiddo's in bed! Nolan cracks me up as he's laughing at her and distracting her performance! Cyrus does the same thing to Olivia. :)
Post a Comment