a lot like Christmas!
Nolan is SO excited about Christmas this year...and it is SO my favorite time of year. The weekend before Thanksgiving, Nolan asked if we could put up Christmas lights. So, the day after Thanksgiving (since Daddy had off and is our "Christmas Light Engineer"), we put lights up outside. (I use "we" loosely...) It was about 22 degrees that day, so big THANKS to Daddy for bearing the cold! Needless to say, he was in and out a few times to thaw his fingers. I stayed in and put out our indoor Christmas decor.
Nolan is thrilled to have lights inside and out and checks them each morning and evening. Christmas is so fun at this age!! My parents are coming to visit the first week in December and we'll do Christmas together then...so that was motivation to get all my decor up as well.
Here is the tree out front that Nolan helped Frank with. I didn't get a picture of the nice icicle lights that he hung on the house, but they are cute as well! I love coming home to a lit up house in the winter!
Hope you all are having fun getting ready for Christmas!! It IS the most wonderful time of year!
2 comments:
I LOVE your piano decor!!!! Loving the red more and more these days.
So Beautiful! i love the piano all decorated. Wish I could come over for coffee and chat :)
Post a Comment