December 11, 2010

Olga - (and a chance at a NEW IPOD!)

A very good friend of mine has a post that I'd really like you to see (TODAY!!).  Her blog is called "A Perfect Lily" and it is letters from her heart that she has written to her daughter since she became pregnant.  Her beautiful little Lily was born with Down Syndrome.  Looong story short, she came across a company called "Reece's Rainbow" that looks for adoptive parents for children with Down Syndrome overseas (they want to rescue them from a life committed to a mental institution.) 

Photobucket

Well, little Olga has been on Patti's heart and she is leading a charge to get Olga LOTS ($20,000!!!) of donations in hopes of her finding her "Forever Family".  I am just asking you to please read her post (Most Important Post I Have Ever Written), if you would, and consider giving any size donation.  She is also giving away a few prizes if you donate!  (one is a brand new IPOD!!).

Let's help make a difference!!

1 comment:

Patti said...

you are awesome, nikki- thank you!! love the new blog look too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...