We went to another beautiful park today.
They have a little pond area . . .
and little waterfall.
There are LOTS of ducks there.
So we stopped at the bread store so we could feed them.
Laura wasn't afraid at all!
In fact, she tried to climb in the water a couple times.
But, for the most part, she did really good.
I thought she might be a little freaked out when they were this close, but Nope!
She did get a little curious about the bread and had to see how it tasted!
After one taste . . . she just watched the ducks and ate the bread herself!
They have a few different playgrounds at this park and the kids had a blast again.
Here's Laura chillin' on the swing . . .
Nolan was quite the monkey!
And Laura still loves the slide. (See?...I AM really here!)
She is quite the monkey as well.
Here she is after the park . . . mission accomplished!




3 comments:
I'm LOVING sharing in your trip to CA!! :) What wonderful pictures you're capturing.
I know you can relate when I say that it's so pretty already over there and here's I'm excited about some tulips blooming though everything else is still brown and wintry. :)
p.s. When we were newlyweds Freddy and I used to enjoy watching sunsets on the beach as well. There's nothing like a beautiful sunset and I think the west coast has the best ones...
Nikki your photos are gorgeous!! Little Laura looks just like a water lily! Give Linda a hug for me!
You're amazing keeping up the blog on vacation. It's fun to see what you've been up to. Your pictures are so good too. Glad to see Nolan's sunburn is getting better! You haven't posted any pictures of Greg yet, I haven't seen him in ages, hope he makes it in a vacation post :)
Post a Comment