June 13, 2011

Nolan Says . . .

(This was the weirdest looking sky.  This is taken at 8:30pm...looking toward the east.  The sun had set, and suddenly the eastern sky was a weird orangey-yellow color and the lighting outside was YELLOW.  I mean, when you looked around, everything had a yellow hue...so crazy!  There was some faint lightening that we could see in these clouds too.  This picture doesn't do it justice .... I need a "fancy" camera...*ahem*! LOL)

Setting:  Frank had just gotten home from work and was asking Nolan if he heard the thunder earlier that morning.


Frank:  Did you hear that loud thunder?


Nolan:  Yeah, it was loud!


Frank:  How loud was it?


Nolan:  It was louder than God can yell!


*******************************************************


Setting:  I was trimming Nolan's toe nails.  He is always afraid that it is going to hurt.


Nolan:  That doesn't hurt!  It feels like an angel!


Me:  What?  What do you mean an angel?


Nolan:  I mean, it feels nice.

3 comments:

Linda said...

What a lil angel he is ...LOL of course his Mimi would say that! Such sweeet lil comments! Love it!! Xoxox Mimi

Titi said...

Cool pic! Love Nolan.. he's a riot!

Lori C. said...

That is an absolutely incredible photo!! How surreal! (So much for the crazy weather in your area!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...