July 24, 2011

Bookworm Gardens

Hello!!!  It has been awhile and I'm so sorry!!!  Been so busy, it's been hard to fit blogging in, but I really miss sharing our pictures and what we've been up to.  So, here's hoping I can squeeze some updates in soon!!!!  This is a Smilbox of pictures for a little day trip that we did with Nolan & Laura's cousins.  It is called Bookworm Gardens.  It is a new botanical garden that has their exhibits based upon children's books.  They kids had a great time, we packed a lunch and took lots of pictures!  We went to a trout farm after . . . but that will get it's own post! ;)  Enjoy!!!  You can click on each picture to enlarge as you go thru.


Click to play this Smilebox photo album
Create your own photo album - Powered by Smilebox
Make your own photo album

2 comments:

"Titi" said...

Looks like it was a blast! Adorable pics!

Kelly Marin said...

what a fun thing to do!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...