Love. Valentines. Hearts. Sweets. Love for my Little Loves.

And, of course, Food!
So, I thought I'd share some of the festive things I've made during Love Month!
![]() |
| Buttermilk Blueberry Breakfast Cake This is best warmed up with a little butter on it! |
This was so very good warmed up! The link above will take you to the recipe :).
![]() |
| Funfetti Mini-Cupcakes |
My friend gave me a Valentine cake mix/frosting for a house-warming gift (Thank you, Lori!). So, I made mini cupcakes out of it. I thought they turned out cute and the kids couldn't stay out of them!
![]() |
| Valentine Brownies I was inspired by: this Strawberry Pizza post |
These were fast and fun to decorate. I made a pan of brownies in a sheet pan, cut them into heart and lip shapes, covered them with Cool Whip, and then heart-shaped strawberries. They looked like a fun "craft" to do with Nolan, but I was SO pleasantly surprised at how delicious these were after being in the fridge. VERY good!!

Cinnamon rolls. One of my greatest weaknesses (in competition with Oreos and Cheetos). When I saw them made into hearts (somewhere online)...I had my excuse I knew I had to do it!! So, I made some dough, rolled it out, filled it with butter/sugar/cinnamon and made hearts!! And all treats need sprinkles in Nolans world, so after adding the glaze, I put red sprinkles on his :). Yum!

This was their Valentines breakfast. I used a heart shaped cookie cutter for fun! (I used that technique on sandwiches, etc throughout the month.) Nolan gets such a charge out of it!! From the top: Crustless Quiche (I use this recipe A LOT and do so many variations. This one is mozzarella, ham, spinach and asparagus), Baked Oatmeal with Fruit (YUM!), and Baked Pumpkin Donut Holes. (clicking on the links will take you to the recipe!).
I also had a fun little bag of goodies for each of them with their breakfast...heart suckers, kites, stickers, airplanes, rocket balloons, etc.
Nolan said it was the best Valentines Day ever...so I call it a success! Lol!
And we all had fun along the way.
Happy Valentines Day to
my "Sweet" Readers!!



2 comments:
Love all the food goodies!! You are so good to us passing along those yummy recipes! I bet the kids had a blast with all those yummy treats! Tell Frank he did good the flowers are beautiful!!
Enjoyed this post immensely! If I was in town, like Sarah (ahem!), I would come over for the cinnamon rolls...because they are a fav of mine AND looked so darn cute!!
You're so talented!
Post a Comment