May 26, 2012

Girls vs. Boys

I had to take this video because I LOVE the way that Laura says "girl".  It's sooo cute, I want to always remember the sweet way she says it, and I can't imitate it right!  Enjoy!!




4 comments:

Titi Megan said...

Ohhhhhh so so sweet!! Titi is so happy to be ur friend! Big xxoo's ur way... Kiss her cute face for me and rub nonners head and squeeze Them both for me!

Kelly Marin said...

Awww...that was such a cute sweet video. Laura is so adorable, I love her little personality.
Kelly M.

Lori C. said...

I just love how Lala says, "Tessa is my fwiend," and she puts both of her little hands over her heart!
How precious is that!!!
From one "gewell fwiend" to another.

Jules said...

That is super sweet! I agree with Lori C. her two little hands over her heart adorable! Love & miss you. T is definitely lost without her fwiend.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...