May 29, 2012

Motherly-Daughterly-Sisterly Love


My mom, sister and I have talked about going horseback riding together for a LONG time.  


So, while I was visiting, we "ponied" up and went!!


We all wore cowboy boots to play the part! ;)


Our horses were beautiful.


Megan had a Quarter horse named Trigger.


My mom had an Arabian named Sierra.


We walked along the sand dunes and then out onto the beach and into the ocean.  It was SO beautiful!!  We got to gallop along the scenic shore on a peaceful, sunny morning.  What could be better??!


My horse was a Thoroghbred named Simple.  She ran sideways and it thru me for a loop!  It feels a little weird to be galloping that way!


We had such a great time together ...


and I'm so glad we had such a beautiful day and ride!!  


Love you girls to the ends of the earth and back!!!!!!!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Giddy Up Cowgirls!! Boy Howdy what FUN!!!

Megan said...

We sure did cowgirl up! SO glad we did it finally. Love you too! xxoo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...