June 8, 2012

Golf ... Laura's Twist

We went to the golf course today to let Nolan hit on the driving range and putting green.


Laura packed herself a "golf bag" (a bag for those foldup baseball chairs) with two clubs.


She was so excited it had a zipper and she was able to carry it on her shoulder.


She likes to be helpful and was bringing the balls to Dad.


After "putting" her ball around for awhile...she decided to use the golf bag stand.


She likes to blaze a trail and be creative ...


she was bound and determined to hang that golf bag.


And after a few attempts (including much grunting)...


Ta-da!  She stuffed the top of her bag in that hole!!


Oh so proud of herself using that stand.


The next thing I know...she pulled the bag off and was "rocking" it like a baby.  Saying "rock-a-rocka".


You are rockin' the golf look, girl!!!
And brought style and pizzazz to that course!!


2 comments:

Titi Megan said...

Too funny! I like her problem solving skills! Hah :)

TheFoleyFive said...

I love it! your kids are so darling (and smart!) I mean seriously...you got yourself some future Einstein's there Nikki

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...