June 2, 2012

My Little Golfer

Warning:  I will be bragging about my son.  You've been warned!!

Nolan attended a golf clinic at a local golf course.  On the last day, they golfed a few holes.  The course is really pretty and we all rode along in the golf cart.  I was SOOO proud of him!  He has an amazing swing and impressed his instructors.  On the first hole, they had the kids start about 50-60 yards from the hole.  Nolan hit it up on the green on his first hit and then proceeded to sink a 8-foot putt his second hit!!  He was SO excited as were we.  He also hit the ball with a new club (5 wood) and sent it about 60-70 yards!  He just loves the game and is doing so well.  Here are a couple videos of that day. (I'll post some pictures another time!) 











2 comments:

Titi Megan said...

Love that lil golfer! Too fun!

Lori C. said...

So proud of your little "Tiger"!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...