January 15, 2013

Fall California Visit


On Nolan's fall break from school, my aunt and I and the kids went to see my parents for a week in CA.  


The kids could seriously live on the beach!


 We did our first bonfire on the beach and it was MARVELOUSLY fun!!


The picture above is Nolan marking an "X" on the treasure spot so he knows where to dig!


This picture about sums up the night...late-nite digging in the sand, smores and dancing! 


Love this sweet picture of her sleeping with Papa.


We went to the pumpkin patch at Avila Farms.  


Laura L.O.V.E.S. feeding the animals!


They had a maze for the kids too.


I also got to celebrate my sister's birthday with her!! ....


We did a beachy theme for fun and below is the cake I made for her.  If you look close, there is a pair of flip-flops under the umbrellas!  It was a chocolate cake with ice cream in between the layers.  SO good!


My moms cute center piece...



The kids love gift opening (of course) and were so cute handing her gifts and getting so excited about them!!

Happy Birthday Megs!!!  So glad I was there for it!!

I hope to really be back to blogging!!  Sorry for the long delay...I hope to catch up soon.  We were SO busy during the holidays....too busy having fun and living to post about living...LOL!  

1 comment:

Kelly Marin said...

Yay I'm so happy you posted! I hope one of these days you'll have a post about San Diego and having fun with meeee:)Wheee dontcha just love me! Haaaaahaa.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...