I REALLY love Christmas and I like to do extra fun things during the season. Here are some of the "crafty" things we did.
Decorating the fridge like a snowman was a cute idea I found...and the kids didn't want to take it down with all the Christmas stuff, so it is still up!
These candy canes were made with their fingerprints.
I saw this idea, to make a strand of lights using their thumb prints, on Pinterest and LOVED it! I bought a couple cheap frames so I could display them each year!
Nolan and I made snowflakes this year. He loved it so much, I was pretty sure he was going to use a full ream of paper!
Donut snowmen on a stick! Breakfast of champions!
Aww...a reindeer using their footprint and hands. The kids thought it was hilarious that we painted their feet.
Just a little painting craft using paper plates.
These are what we made to give their friends. I loved them!! So cute and the kids just loved handing them out.
This was one of our "Advent Countdowns" this year. Or, a "count-up" as Nolan called it because we added a cotton ball each day.
We decorated waffle-cone-trees again this year. (instead of gingerbread houses.)
Nolan has really started to like adding detail to his pictures and crafts lately!
More Christmas adventures to come....
1 comment:
These are adorable!! If i was still a preschool teacher I would totally be stealing these ideas! You are an awesome mom! P.S. LOVE your header!!
Post a Comment