February 7, 2013

Christmas Fun

These next two pictures are from the day we went to the Christmas parade.  It was such fun...and they looked so cute.


I couldn't get over the fact that I was at a Christmas parade and it was like 65 degrees that day!  So bizarre after living in the frozen tundra for years!!  I liked the change..ha!!


Love this picture of my little elf!!


At the courthouse, they had a Christmas tree lighting.  They told the Christmas story, sang some songs and then lit up 100+ trees all at once.


So pretty and fun!


As always...we decorated cookies!



For the first time, the kids sat on Santa's lap.  This is a picture of them afterward outside Santa's house, with their reindeer antlers on!  They both just said they wanted...new toys.  ha.


This picture cracks me up!!!  When I got my boxes of Christmas decorations out, she promptly took out a stocking and said that she wanted to see if it fit her!  She had her shoes off and her leg in so fast!!  ha!!


We got snow one morning.  So, Frank quick took the kids to the park and built a worlds smallest snowman!  Quite the contrast to the ones that he usually starts by filling a 30-gallon trash barrel with snow!


I have a fireplace with a true mantle for the first time ever!  I LOVE the look of stockings hung by the fireplace!!


On Christmas Eve, we drove through the Valley of Lights.  The lit up displays were so fun and festive!!


Snowman Peeps for your hot cocoa!!  How fun is that??  Kids favorite snack this year, I think.


One of the hotels puts on a Gingerbread display/contest each year.  It was fun to browse thru all the entries!

Can you tell ... I LOVE all things Christmas??  We really had a lot of fun this year!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...