March 25, 2012

TIW2R - Laura Edition



(TIW2R = Things I Want to Remember)

Laura's personality is growing and emerging everyday.  This post is dedicated to "dumping" a few of the things she says and does that I just don't want to forget!  It's such a joy watching them blossom into new stages (usually!) and it goes so fast.  I want to be able to look back and enjoy another sweet laugh over it all.  I hope you enjoy it too :).

~  When I tell her to close her eyes (trying to get her to sleep), she will reach up and hold down her eyelids.

~  Instead of "Lala" and "Naa-naa" for names, she sometimes says "Lo-wa" and "No-win".

~  We were at the park one day and she was on the slide.  She said, "Mama, you catch my Lala?".  It really was so sweet.

~  When playing Uno, she yells out, "Ee-no!".

~  She calls her pigtails "piggie-tatos".  (prob my absolute favorite word of hers!)

~  Zippers are called "lippers".  "Lip it up, Mom!".

~ She is a bit "boy-crazy" already.  She did not want to leave church the other day until she said "bye" to a certain boy! (yikes!)

~ I am on a mission to get her to stop biting her fingernails.  So, I let her pick polish colors and paint mine along with hers.  She's adding color to my life :).


~ She's started potty training and doing great :)!

That's all for now...I hope to make this more of a regular edition!

4 comments:

Lori C. said...

Too sweet! Piggie-tatos! Love it!!

Titi Megan said...

I love piggie tatos too! :) She looks SOOO big in this picture. Get your cute kids and your cuteself to Cali SOON!

Linda said...

Too cute....love the pic of her! Awe she's getting too big!! And piggie-tatos...love it too!! Can't wait to squeeze her for real again...xoxoxo!!

Anonymous said...

Adorable!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...