April 1, 2010

4 Months Old

I was looking back and realized that the last few posts have been all about Nolan.  So, it is time to balance out the score!


She is growing so fast!  She has found her voice and is a true girl.... she loves to talk and be talked to.  She is already working on those 25,000 words a day!


Four month checkup today and is still growing strong!
15 lbs. ~ 25 inches long ~ 43 cm head


She has a contagious smile that she flashes at everyone.


Laura, we are in love with you!

4 comments:

Leah said...

That smile is contagious! I smiled just looking at the pictures. She's a cutie!!

Patti said...

You dress her so cute- I want to buy all of your used baby clothes!:) where do you shop for her?

NikkiB said...

Patti - Awww....thanks!! I LOVE kids clothes. It's kind of an addiction!! Well, to be honest, most of my shopping right now for her is.... garage sales!!! I REALLY scored last week...some "boutique" stuff that was SOOO unique, cute and fun! There is especially a lot of girl stuff out there that is barely used cuz you know we all buy girls too much! :) Wish you were close enough and I'd share !! :)

Patti said...

Garage sales, sigh. Wish we had more of them here! But I do love shopping at resale shops, do you? Did you make her headbands, or order them? I have made a few for Lily but I'm having a hard time finding the right flowers. Laura is so photogenic, what a doll!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...