April 23, 2010

Just Chillin'

Laura ALWAYS puts her feet up and rests them on this bouncer seat.  It cracks me up!  She likes to put her feet up on everything.  She is totally about *chillaxin'* ha!
Glad I got a picture of this - the outfit only lasted for one song at church! ha!
Just had to include these cute pictures for fun!  She is growing and changing so fast!

3 comments:

Keri Jo said...

Soooooo..... Nikkiiii.... are you passing any of these adorable clothes my way when Laura outgrows them? J/K You find the cutest things :) Did you make they gold rose headband- I love it.

Leah said...

My kids used to put their feet up like that also. Such a cutie!!!

Itzel said, "Maybe she'll be a ballerina or a gymnast." :)

Patti said...

This is the headband I was wondering about...did you get it on Etsy?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...