While we were in California, we got to celebrate our Anniversary together! (All by ourselves!) Our anniversary is February 24, so we celebrated a little early.
We drove up to Avila Beach and ate at a restaurant on the ocean, The Custom House. It was a bit overcast that evening and a bit windy, otherwise we would have eaten outside.
Frank ordered salmon, I ordered BBQ ribs and we shared Olallieberry Pie for dessert.
We had never heard of Olallieberries...they were SO good! Kind of a cross between a raspberry and blackberry.
We had such a nice time. I love you sweetie, it's been such a fun adventure with you!!
It is hard to believe we are old enough to be married 8 years!!
Well, when I returned from California, he had this waiting for me on the table:
Perfume, 2 dozen roses, special cupcake from an awesome bakery, pretty soap, cookies, card and a Scrabble board with a message. Here's a closeup of the Scrabble board:
Well, when I returned from California, he had this waiting for me on the table:
Perfume, 2 dozen roses, special cupcake from an awesome bakery, pretty soap, cookies, card and a Scrabble board with a message. Here's a closeup of the Scrabble board:
He used all but 5 tiles to *spell* me a message. Awwww... I guess that time apart brought out some romantic creativity! I was completely and wonderfully surprised!! Love you, Babe!!
I have been meaning to get this posted....I guess better late than never! :/ I wanted to make sure and get it *wrote* down as to not forget it!
2 comments:
Okay..he wins! Very sweet! I guess you should go out of town more often. LOL
Aww....
Oh, and Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment