I love fall!! The sun shining through beautiful changing leaves, a little "nip" in the air, pumpkins, caramels, and apples....
The kids and I went to an apple orchard with some friends. We picked a bag of apples. We have made this apple recipe thus far. But I have so many more ideas!
Nolan Loved picking apples.
There was a trail with some animals and pumpkins.
This deer was injured, and was curious about us.
I love these pictures of the kids with pumpkins!!
We went on some trails through Baird's Creek one sunny Saturday afternoon. Who doesn't love a walk in the fall??! I just love the colors of fall pictures! So, here are some of my favorites . . .
Love you honey!
Laura LOVES being outside.
Sisters are great!!
I love this smile! It is such a natural, captured laugh!
Nolan was so proud he climbed this hill himself to be by daddy.
Nolan wanted Daddy to walk across the stream. Frank used to run here all the time and would cross here and run up the hill in the background.
LOVE, LOVE this photo!
And this one too! Captures my love of fall!!















1 comment:
Beautiful Pictures as Usual!
Post a Comment