I can't believe it has been 9 years! I don't feel old enough!! ha!!!
I love you SOOO much, baby!
What an adventure and ride it has been.
Who would ever have thought we'd be where we are?
The places we've been . . .
. . . the fun we've had . . .
. . . the changes we've seen . . .
. . . our Two. Beautiful. Babies. . .
I am so happy to have you to share them all with.
Thank you for your patience, your "laid-back-take-it-in-stride-ness", and all your love.
I know I am not perfect, but I sure hope you know how much I love you, am so glad you are my best friend, how you are the best Daddy to our kids and know how much I cherish you!
You are still The Love of My Life!
XOXOXO
Happy Anniversary, Handsome!
Happy Anniversary, Handsome!










4 comments:
Happy Anniversary!
Happy 9th!!! You are such a beautiful couple and family! I wish you much joy!! (I was so jealous of Heidi getting to go back and do your photography for you!!!)
You were such a beautiful bride! And you look exactly the same nine years later- no fair!
Beautiful post! Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment