February 12, 2011

Laura and Dolly


Laura loves her little Dolly.  (yes, I'm so original...Dolly is her name!)  She gets her in her arms and gives her sloppy, wet, loud smooches.  She sometimes gives her a drink from her sippy cup, or pours a cup of "tea" and gives her a drink. 

But, today . . .


she taught Dolly to dance! 
Big Brother did it once . . .  and then she took over from there!!  It was so cute!!


She was also holding Dolly in her arms and "dancing" in a circle and singing to her.  Awww . . . so very sweet!!

3 comments:

Patti said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Linda said...

These pics are so cute! I love the first one in this series...you told me about her dancing with her Dolly... it's so fun to see the pics to go with the story!

Leah said...

I finished up my second cup of coffee while reading your blog posts from, oh, a long time. (I haven't kept up lately with the reading side of family blogging...)

So much fun things you've documented!! I love it!! Your family must be so glad you keep this blog going so well.

I love your background too, by the way! :)

Oh, and we saw temps as low as yours for about two weeks. Today? Supposed to reach 62. Crazy okie weather. LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...