February 22, 2011

Nose Scrunch Part 2

I am still working to get a good picture of Laura when she scrunches her nose.  But this is close!  She does it all the time to me and sometimes you can hardly see her eyes.  It is her way of saying,
"Yes, Thank You, or I Love You"
to whatever we are doing.


...getting her a sippy cup
...handing her a cookie
...giving her a fun toy
...when I scrunch my nose up like her and say I LOVE YOU!

BUT...if the camera comes out...forget it!  I LOVE LOVE when she does it though and never want to forget the cuteness of it!!

(so...this is a warning...you may see more "Nose Scrunch" pictures to come!)

3 comments:

Linda said...

That's soo totally adorable...can't wait to see in real life!

Sandy said...

She is just so cute! No need for a warning, I would love to see more nose scrunch pics. :)

Kelly Marin said...

What a little doll! Everytime the girls and I come to look and read your blog they always exclaim over your cute little kids and theyre beautiful eyes!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...