May 13, 2011

Mother's Day "Babies"

On Mother's Day, we took a family bike ride on the trail by our house.  About 3 miles down, we came across these "babies" . . .

Thanks to a tip from a friend, we got to see these little red foxes...upclose.  They were so playful and kinda cute!  Laura was saying "Meow".

I have no idea where their mother was though...probably enjoying her Mother's Day with a nap.

Nolan got such a charge out of them.  We counted at least five.    I didn't get a picture of the fox holes, but there were various holes they were going in and out of...which is why it was hard to get an exact count.

(No, I didn't get a picture of me and my real babies on Mother's Day...I really need to get my act together! ha!) 

Happy Belated Mother's Day to all my sweet mother-friends!
And, of course, to my mother...the Mother of 'em all!!  You're the bestest Mom!!!  Love you BIG!

2 comments:

Keri Jo said...

I haven't checked in in a while....

Glad to see your Mothers Day was fun. We had really strong wind blowing here that day.

What a treat to see baby foxes...

Lori Culver said...

Nikki!!!! They are just adorable!!! You are so lucky - when I go for my walk each noon - out here at the air park - it's usually just me and some lizards, maybe a few grasshoppers! Ha!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...