May 10, 2011

Nolan Says . . .



Setting:  We were dog-sitting for my sister for the day (his name is Bentley a.k.a. Big Ben).  I was in the bathroom putting on my makeup.


Nolan:  Mom, Big Ben saw another dog walking outside and barfed at him!


Me:  Barfed?!  Do you mean woofed?


Nolan:  No, he barfed at him!  Like barf, barf, barf!


*****************************************************
Setting:  Driving back from the grocery store.


Nolan:  I can't wait for Daddy to be done with school so we can play cop.


Me:  Play cop?  How do you play that?


Nolan:  Well, I ride my bike around and Daddy and Laura pretend they're the cops and try to robber me!


*****************************************************
Setting:  Taking the above picture.  Prior to taking his, I was trying to get Laura to sit in the chair so I could take her picture.


Nolan:  I'm glad I could help you with that picture!  Cuz, Laura wouldn't take it.  Good thing I could help!

1 comment:

Titi said...

He cracks me up! Barf, barf, barf! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...