May 22, 2011

Update via Video

These are some videos of the kids.  All the ones of Laura were on my phone, so they are not that great of quality.  But, she is such a riot and I L.O.V.E. these and wanted to share!!  Hope they bring as much of a smile to you as they do to me!!
(There are four...but don't worry, they are short!)

This one speaks for itself:  LOVE!!

Laura can count!!  She would "count" and then free-fall toward us.  (Warning: may cause motion sickness...ha!)
We were hanging out playing in the kids room one night and Laura was getting frustrated.  I look over and she was trying to "ride" one of Nolan's little trucks.  We laughed so hard, I had her retry for the video.  (Sorry this is so dark...hope you can still enjoy!)

Now for Nolan and his mad golf skills!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...