
Setting: We flew to Arizona back in July. We flew out of Milwaukee (a few hours from here), so we stayed the night before with Frank's brother. Frank was explaining to Jason that we had a nonstop flight straight to Phoenix and we were excited not to have a layover. Well, the next morning on our flight, Nolan is looking out the window as we take off ...
Nolan: Hey, this isn't a straight flight! We're turning!
*********************************************
Setting: Eating lunch one day. I look and see that Nolan is covering his ears.
Me: Nolan, why are you covering your ears?
Nolan: So I can listen to me chew.
Me: Oh.
Nolan: My ears are connected to my mouth...I like that!
********************************************
Setting: Just another average day and I was noticing that Nolan's hair needed to be cut.
Me: Whoa, your hair is getting out of control!!
Nolan: I know! I slept on it and now I have a big jump rope!
2 comments:
Oh Nikki - I don't know how you stand it!!! Between the cute and the funny - I would just be dieing every day!!! You are so blessed!!!
I love these!! A jump rope??? Too funny!
Post a Comment