![]() |
| Her first nightgown :) |
Setting: The kids just woke up and I was opening all our shades.
Laura: Mom, you got the sun on?
**************************************
Setting: I had to play referee between the kids and told them they needed to share with each other. A few minutes later...
Laura: Nolan's not sharing with my-chother!

3 comments:
My-chother...too funny! BTW, like all those recipe links! Will havta try some.
Well! Laura's comment definitely got the sun on for me today!!! Love it!
Catching up and loving the posts...as usual. :) The new pic up top is too sweet!
BTW - I LOVE THE PIONEER WOMAN!! I bought her book when we lived in Oklahom and feel a slight connection because I lived in the same state with her. I have her first cookbook and have loved every single recipe I've made from it.
So glad to see you're all enjoying the sunshine. :)
Post a Comment