April 10, 2012

Our Hoppy Easter

We had a fun Easter!

Gotta love that wild hairdo and frosting face!

The Thursday before Easter, my aunt came over and we decorated Easter cutout cookies.  As usual, Laura's favorite part was playing quality control and making sure they all tasted good.  (I think they passed ... although it took quite a few before she was sure.)

(don't mind my tilted shades...they are straight now for all those that were twitching when you saw the picture.)
Here are the finished products (minus a few)!


I don't have pictures, but we did our usual "hunt" for their Easter baskets.  They get little clues that lead them from one egg to another and at the end of the "hunt" is their baskets.
My aunt ("Great Auncy" as the kids lovingly call her) spent the day with us again on Easter.  After lunch, we dyed eggs and decorated them with stickers.


The kids were pretty excited to be sportin' dad's work shirts!


They've been pretty excited about eating the eggs too.


I even managed to get some pictures of us before we left for church!





Nolan wanted to give Laura a kiss for the camera...


Are these pictures sweet or what?


Hope you had a wonderful Easter!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You take such awesome pics of your kids. Thanks for sharing. Christy

Lori C. said...

Nikki - the picture at the top and again at the bottom is just PRICELESS! I went into squeal mode! (I do that with baby shoes, also!) I was one of the lucky recipients of the Easter cookies - and they were yummalicious!! I want the recipe! (Truly!)

Titi Megan said...

AHHHDORABLE! VERY Cute. And I love Laura's stomp rocket video too. And Nolan's pictures from doing stomp rocket. What Laurie says... I WANT a copy of that recipe (if you didn't already send? These are the ones w/ the flavored frosting? :) )

Michelle M said...

Ah...these made me smile! Miss you guys.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...