August 7, 2012

1st Day of School

I cannot believe my little man is officially a kindergartner!  Time flies!!!
I was a bit nervous for his first day as he is so shy.  But, he did SO good and I was so proud of him!!  
(No tears from either of us!!)  He went right to his seat and started coloring and putting his supplies in his desk.


When he got home (just half days...yay!!), he said he had SO much fun.  (I'm hoping the enthusiasm doesn't wear off.)  


As a special treat, I took him to Wendy's for a frosty.
(and I got fries and a Dr. Pepper!)
His favorite things about school:
1.  Recess
2.  Washing his hands (he liked..soap, wash, soap, wash).  LOL!
Here's to a great school year!!

6 comments:

Adri said...

what no apples! haha. Oh he looks so cute, Isaac was excited to see Nolan (in Picture) He saw me reading the blog and said "oh is that Nolan?" cute.

Rebecca, Becca or Bec--Never Becky said...

Yay for Nolan. Happy School Year!! De Pere does not go back until after Labor Day.

Hope you all are doing well!!

Lori C. said...

Way to go, Tiger! I'm sure you will be the teacher's pet!!

Titi Megan said...

ADORABLE! Love you Nonners...

Linda said...

Where did that sweet "blueberry" baby go? Time does fly! I can't wait for the "Nolan says" from school & his teacher! Lol

Leah said...

So glad the first day went well! Enjoyed catching up a bit both on phone and your blog. :)

I'll be updating soon! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...