August 16, 2012

Random Iphone Food Photos

(say that title 3x fast!)

This is the huge basil plant I got from Trader Joes.  I LUV Trader Joes ... and I LUV basil!
A cake I made using a rose tutorial I found.  Love how it turned out!  (Of course it is chocolate cake and THE frosting!)

For a 4th of July treat, we had star-shaped marshmallows (in red/white/blue), dipped in chocolate and sprinkles.  (We dipped them in crushed graham crackers and that was good too.) Fun!

A wrap I created and LUV! ...Pastrami, garlic/basil mayo, spring mix lettuce, tomatoes, roasted zucchini and yellow squash, roasted red peppers, tomatoes and avocado.  DIVINE!
Cinnamon graham crackers with my favorite frosting and dipped in chocolate.  Yup, as good as you imagine!


2 comments:

Lori C. said...

Okay, now I'm hungry! The heart shaped cake with the roses is bee-you-tee-ful!!!

Kelly Marin said...

Ok I just gained 5lbs. reading this post! Seriously that all looks so yummy, why can't I live next door so I can help you eat all that delish looking food!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...