In the summer, it is our goal to hit the beach as often as possible. We seriously, L.O.V.E. the beach! I think we could all be beach bums!
Last weekend, we went to Shawano Lake with some of Frank’s family. It was a great time and we had absolute perfect beach weather. It was Laura’s first time in the lake.
She loved it!
Here is the crew working on a "sand castle". Frank, Paul (brother), Serena (niece), Jason (brother & birthday boy), Nolan
The ... turtle...or is it a castle?... or is it ...Spike the Turtle? ... or Turtle Castle? ... or???
Jezel, Paul and Serena - Mud fun - what are they up to?
Me and Laura on the beach (see? I AM there! ha)
Discovering mud
Soooo interesting!
Frank and Jason (brother, birthday boy) fishing for minnows.
Jezel is buried! (THAT is what they were up to!)
The backside of the castle/turtle
Laura napping on the beach...

5 comments:
That looks like the perfect day! The last photo of Laura sleeping is priceless.
hi nikki! first time on your blog and i LOVE it:) im patti rice's daughter..i think youve visited my blog..? anyway. your kids are so precious and little nolan's sayings are absolutely hilarious. your photos are also great! what kind of camera do you have??
Hi Mackenzie! ok-ok, yes I have "stalked" your blog a few times! ;) Thanks for the sweet words about my little blog. I don't have a fancy camera (although I'd LOVE one....along with a fun photography class)... anyway... I have a Canon PowerShot A570IS. You do some great processing on your pics. What do you use.... don't tell me PhotoShop... I may not be able to take it ;) ha!! Processing/Effects are so fun! Thanks for stopping by :)
Oh how cool, my friend just bought that same camera and she LOVES it! :) no I do not use PhotoShop haha..I use picnik.com U should check it out, its free and has soo many fun options. :)
Oh....I use Picnik too! Love it!!
Post a Comment