It is hard to believe, but it is true. Man, does time go too fast!
Here is a little video that I took on my phone, in the car (watch out for motion sickness), on the way home from the beach. She does the cutest thing with her tongue and lips and I wanted to capture it!

11 comments:
That picture is a classic. You should blow it up and frame it. SO Beautiful! The videos are adorable too!
She is so beautiful! How do you get your pictures so big?
Love the blog! how cute!!! Where do you edit your photos?! I love the blurred edges, super crisp colors..and the beautiful babies! oh wait..those probably don't come with editing tools haha. gorgeous family nikki! my goodness!!!
@Ashley - I used the "Stretch Minima" (you have to go find the old layouts to find the one that says Stretch Minima)size for my blog layout and then just choose X-Large for the photo size when I upload them into Blogger.
@FoleyFive - Sophie, I use www.picnik.com. Love that site! However, the only ones that I touched up at all were the sepia ones (obviously) and the one of Nolan and Frank on the pier. All the other beach ones were unedited! Sunny, beach days make beautiful pics!!! :)
Thank you! :)
I can't find the X-Large option for the photos?
When you are actually in "New Post" and you click the photo button to add a photo...it then takes you to where you "browse"...select your photo and click "OK". Then, when it directs you back to the post you are creating, along the bottom of the photo you just added, there are options for "small, medium, large, x-large". Hope that helps!
Love the beautiful pictures and catching up on all the Brunner news!!
Going to see if I can have some fun with picknik.com too...your pictures looks so neat!
Wow, Nikki, I never saw the xtra large option-that must be new? I have been uploading to photobucket to get my pics bigger...thanks for the tip!
Going back to catch up on your new posts now!
I love that little lip video- she looks so much like Nolan!
What kind of camera do you use? Beautiful pics!
@Ashley - I have a Canon Powershot A570IS
Post a Comment