I am a little late on this post….. but, here it is:
In June, we went to the Green Bay Botanical Gardens with some friends. I had never been out there in the summer…only in the winter when they do their “Festival of Lights” for Christmas (which is very cool!!). Anyway, I LOVE flowers and had a great time looking at all the varieties, etc. They also have this really neat “kid area”. It even has Peter Rabbits garden and garden shed (which I seem to have missed a picture of). It was quite fun! Here are some pictures from our trip:
Nolan, Tim, Beth and Daniel in front of one of the fountains.
Kids Area: Crayon Garden Markers
You had to go thru a maze (done with various vines, etc) to find your way to the slide.
Isn't this a cute seat?
This is a little bridge that lead into the kids area. There was a little waterfall (below) and the pond was full of large Koi fish. Nolan spent quite a bit of time watching the fish. There were metal dragonflys on the bridge, if you are able to see them.
The cute little waterfall with lilypads and flowers.
Large Koi fish
I don't know what type of trees/bushes these were, but they drooped way down and underneath they had little tree stump "chairs". The kids felt like "Goldilocks and the Three Bears". ha!
Such a fun place!
No comments:
Post a Comment