July 26, 2010

Nolan Says...

VACATION EDITION
(we spent 10 days in Arizona the beginning of this month)

Setting:  In the shuttle from the airport to the car rental building.

Nolan:  Mom, look!  Those trees are growing in sand!!

Me:  Those "trees" are called Cactus.

Nolan:  Cas-stix? 

He tried many times to say it right...but it always came out:  cas-stix.  So, for the whole trip, they were "Cas-Stix"! 

**********************************

Setting:  Waiting in the hotel lobby with some friends.  They were waiting for their shuttle that would take them to the airport.

Friend:  I hope the shuttle didn't forget us.

Nolan:  Mom, they are going on a space shuttle???!!!

Me:  No, honey (ha ha ha)...it is just like a bus that they will ride in to the airport.

Shuttle arrives.

Nolan:  Mom, where is their bus?

Me:  Well, actually...their shuttle looks more like a van. 

Poor kid!

*Disclaimer:  That photo was not from our vacation...Arizona is mostly desert! ha ;)  I just like that photo!!

1 comment:

Patti said...

I just love that little guy:) That photo looks like something out of a magazine!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...