July 28, 2010

Elvis

For those of you that don't know, Frank (my quiet, reserved, shy husband...ha ha, yeah right) loves doing an Elvis impersonation.  And, he does it quite well. 


I didn't know how early in life this would affect our children.  When Nolan was just 3 weeks old, we were at church and he was sleeping in his carseat carrier.  I was just watching him peacefully sleep and ... suddenly ... his lips and eyebrows went into perfect Elvis form!  I couldn't believe my eyes and immediately cracked up laughing!

Well, 3 nights ago, it was 11:00 at night and Laura was wide awake.  So, in a last ditch effort to get her to sleep, I turned off the lights and put her in bed next to me.  After about 5 minutes, she suddenly busted out with the "Elvis leg"... seriously!  Just going to town dancin' & shakin' that leg.  ...I think my leg has bruises from it! ha!  I got the punchies and couldn't stop laughing!  I had no idea my kids would be so impacted so early in life! 

4 comments:

Kenzie Rice said...

Hahaha too funny!:) nice pic..when did he dress up as elvis?

NikkiB said...

This particular picture was from 1 1/2 yrs ago for a birthday party for our niece. Her birthday is in October and everyone was to dress up.

Patti said...

Oh gosh, after meeting him at conference I NEVER would have imagined this!! hahaha, we all have our dark sides;)

Kelly Marin said...

Oh that is hilarious. However do you survive.LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...