We've been spending some warm days at the pool.
Those big slides in the background...the purple was Laura's favorite...
well...after sitting in the lounger and stealing her BFF's cheerios, anyway!
Here is her cute BFF....Laura refused to pose for a picture in the water, but Tessa was all smiles!
There was a fun sand & water table too.
Sun, water, slides, good friends (and snacks!)
....such sweet, fun days!
....such sweet, fun days!
3 comments:
What a wonderful water park!!! You are such a super good Mom!!!! (I wanna join in too!) :o)
WOW! I'm freakin out on the water park...way cool..and Tessa too...she's sooo cute with those little teeth and all!! OMG sure can see Todd and Julie all over her..sweet!!
You captured our FUN!! I love it! Laura makes me giggle munching away thinking no one is on to her :) You got the best pic of Tessa with that little tooth hanging out! - Jules
Post a Comment