August 7, 2011

Sunflowers

So, you remember Nolan's watering can & seeds?  Well, they grew so well!!  Those pesky rabbits did try to sabotage them, but look at them now!


I'm not sure who was happier they actually grew...Daddy or Nolan??!!!
(for some reason, Frank was shocked that seeds would actually grow into flowers!!...and his dad was a farmer??!)


5 comments:

MiMi said...

Awe Nolan...bet your Grandma & Grandpa B would love this pic of you too..."Farmer Brunner"! Soo pretty!!

Kelly Marin said...

I know exactly how they feel I have a very tiny veggie garden and it just thrills me so much to go and pick veggis out of it! Haha my grandpa was a farmer, although my dad always made a garden for my mom:)

Gr Ancy said...

So how does Nolan feel about his $3 watering can now??? great investment!!! the sunflowers are SO cute!!

Anonymous said...

Are those the ones you bought at Target??

Leah said...

I remember my dad letting my kids plant sunflower seeds at their house when we all lived in Prescott and they just loved watching them grow.

What fun for Nolan!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...