June 26, 2010

Nolan Says...


Setting:  Just got home from the cell phone store and he is playing with a *display* phone the guy had given him.

Nolan:  *tsk*, Mom, when I was back in high school...I used to have a flip phone.  And it would write paper.

(What?!  Where does he get this stuff?!)

Setting:  Playing baseball outside with Frank.  Using frisbees for bases.  He hits the ball, and runs around the *bases*.  About the third time, . . . he hits the ball and begins going around the bases really slow.

Frank:  Nolan, why are you going so slow?

Nolan:  It is instant replay.

HA HA HA!!  What a character.  They are SO much fun at this age with their imagination!!

2 comments:

Kelly Marin said...

Oh he is so funny!

Leah said...

He is too much!!

I'm glad you write these down - not only so you'll have them for your memories, but so we can enjoy them as well. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...