I took this picture with my phone, so it is not the best quality. Sorry.... but I just loved the cute side profile of her.
Laura was stealing my hat and putting it on her head. Then she would take it off her head, throw it on the ground, point to it and say "Hat". Then wait for her brother to come pick it up and put it on her head! ha! Yup...a bossy 'lil princess already.
Laura is such a riot right now and I want to remember some of the cute things she does and says!
~New words:
- "WOOOWW" - Said Loudly with MUCH enthusiasm
- "Cack-ker" - for cracker
- "hoooot" - She opens her mouth really wide and holds the "oo" long for great effect that it is HOT!
- "boom" - if something falls (her or an object), I'll say "Did it fall down?" and she'll answer "boom"
~ When I take her socks off, she grabs her legs and/or feet and says "tick-a-tick-a-tick-a-tick-a" really fast... for "tickle, tickle, tickle". Love it!! When we were visiting my parents, she would do that to my dad's feet every chance she got. Ha!
~ Her and Nolan love to make one another laugh...if one starts it, they like to continue to see how hard they can make the other laugh.
~ She imitates everything. A few days ago, she picked up a kleenex and held it up to Nolan's nose. Then she used it for herself and would "blow" like blowing her nose.
~She is a monkey! She tries to climb everything...especially chairs. If I have a heart attack, most likely, this will be the cause!
~She is a monkey! She tries to climb everything...especially chairs. If I have a heart attack, most likely, this will be the cause!
~ She is insistent on using a spoon for meals. She doesn't want you to help feed her and doesn't want to use her hands. (Well, until the spoon is taking too long anyway!)
~ She tries very hard to imitate animal sounds and it is hilarious. The sheep's "baa-aa-aa" seems to be the favorite. And is usually the answer for most animals!
~ She tries very hard to imitate animal sounds and it is hilarious. The sheep's "baa-aa-aa" seems to be the favorite. And is usually the answer for most animals!
~ While we were in California, she "grew" six teeth! Proof...the sun DOES help things grow! From 2 teeth, to 8 in 4 short weeks!
~ Papa (my dad) introduced Laura to Oreos. Just like her mother, she LOVES them. However, in all my days of Oreo eating, she accomplished something I've always strived for. (it's good to have goals...)
On her THIRD Oreo, she pulled on the two sides of the Oreo and it popped apart perfectly into three separate parts! She was so pleased...she ate the center filling and handed the cookies off!
~ At my parents, she eventually warmed up to their dog, Missy, and would try to play fetch. "Sit, sit, sit" she'd say when Missy brought back the ball.
Laura, baby...you are such a smart little whipper-snapper. You understand so much that we tell you, it amazes me sometimes! You are getting too big, too fast! I love you so, so, so much!!

1 comment:
I CAN'T wait to see her..we will never overlap on vacations again! :) xoxo, Titi
Post a Comment