So, I have not posted in awhile and have so much to catch up on. But, I really have some good excuses... For instance:
1. I discovered this photo editing site. It is now nearly impossible for me to post a photo as is... OR even quit playing and changing photos!!!
2. I love cooking...and baking...AND eating! And have come across her, and her, and her, and her! And I spend more time reading and scouring recipes than posting. (On "Picky Palate....there is a cinnamon roll cookie recipe I tried....to die for!!!)
3. It has been unseasonably warm (like 88-90 degrees....have set records at least two days) and so we spend tons of time outside. As us Wisconsinites take in every second of good weather we can!! So, yes, this (as well as laundry, dusting, scrubbing) falls behind!
Soooooooo....... those are my excuses for now. But, I will work to get caught up on the last few busy weeks!
Love to all!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment