June 15, 2010

Nolan Says...


Setting:  I am getting Nolan's shoes on so he can go outside with his dad.

Frank:  Nolan, do you want to go for a run with me?

Nolan:  Yeah heck!

(he also says *No heck*) 
So, instead of *Heck yeah* around here, we now use *Yeah heck*! 

---------------------------------------

Setting:  Driving home in the car.

Nolan (informatively and sounding "oh-so-important"):  Mom, I am going to get organized when I get home and then go out and play.

Ahhh....music to this "organizers" ears!!  I so hope this carries on for years to come ...

3 comments:

Patti said...

He is soooo cute ! I loved the post where he said he forgave you for the marker on the table:) And the time he said he was having a problem with Daddy:) What a character!

Kelly Marin said...

Oh it is good thing you have this in writing, He is adorable. I love their funniness(is that a word?) Enjoy every moment they pass way too quickly.

Leah said...

I love it! Yea heck, I do! :P

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...