November 10, 2010

Christmas Photos

I truly L.O.V.E. Christmas cards...WITH pictures!  They are at the top of my list of favorite Christmas traditions.  I love seeing friends, their families, and getting "snail mail" at Christmas time!!  Taking the pictures??...well that is a labor of love...but all the more reason I LOVE them! 

Soooo....I heard that Shutterfly was offering a holiday promotion and I had to jump in!!  They are offering 50 free Christmas cards for blogging about them!  They have some great  Christmas cards, awesome calendars, and very cool canvas wall art!  I also love their photo books!!

Well, in honor of this promotion, I decided to showcase Christmas Photos from Years Past:







Hmmm....I wonder what this year will bring?

Well, Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly… sign up: http://bit.ly/sfly2010.  You too can enjoy 50 free holiday cards!!!

4 comments:

Patti said...

is that a hint??? is another delicious brunner baby on the way???

Megan Fisher said...

Me too!!! LOVE christmas cards! And all the drama of taking them too! :)

NikkiB said...

@ Patti - haha!! no, no! No baby on the way! I meant...what will this year's photo & photo session bring?! Ha....but I can see how you would go there with that!! :) :)

Kelly Marin said...

Nicki you look just like your mom! All of you are so beautiful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...