November 5, 2010

Mimi's Sewing . . .

My mom made the cutest outfit for Laura a little while back and I FINALLY got a picture that I am happy with to share!  Mimi (as Nolan affectionately calls her) is SO talented and the outfit looks SO adorable on Laura.  She made the matching hair bow and Nuk-clip as well.   



Here is the back . . .

She also made this blanket to match. . .

Here is another view of the outfit . . .

Thank you, Mimi!  We L.O.V.E. it!!

Here is a "Bib-a-foir" that she made for her too.  A "fancy" bib for when we go out!

4 comments:

Patti said...

PLEASE tell me she has a shop on Etsy??? Laura is beautiful and the outfit is too!!

NikkiB said...

@ Kelly...I agree!! :)

@ Patti - No she doesn't! We've told her she should though!! She's so good!!

Leah said...

I LOVE THE OUTFIT!!!

I agree she could easily sell her stuff. I get the itch to learn to sew after seeing her blankets. Maybe someday. :)

Keri Jo said...

Oh so darling!!! That bib is kind of a neat idea too. Have her send the pattern's to my mom :) Maybe the 2 of them should open a "Grandma" shop

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...