January 12, 2011

Everyday Moments & Banana Muffins


When it is cold and snowing (which is about 6 months/year in Wisconsin), we L.O.V.E. to bake!  And naturally, Nolan L.O.V.E.S. to lick the beaters.  So, here we are making a batch of Banana Muffins today.  These are a family favorite and super easy to make.  Anytime our bananas get too ripe, I throw them in the freezer.  When I have enough in the freezer, I make banana muffins! 

Here is the recipe:

Banana Muffins
1/4 c. butter
1 c. sugar
12 oz. bananas (3 large or 4 small)
1/4 c. nuts
2 c. flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt

Cream butter and sugar together.  Add bananas and mix well.  Add remaining ingredients.  Fill muffin liners about 2/3 full and bake at 375 for 14-16 minutes.

**I always double this recipe because we eat them so fast!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your such a good mom letting him lick the beaters. That's my FAVORITE part of baking!
Ps I'm your Marquette viewer :)
Julio

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...