One of the best Christmas gifts I got this year was that my parents could come and visit for the holidays!!
Mimi and Papa!!
They came the beginning of December and we had so much fun together.
We got our tree and decorated it...
A few weeks before my parents came, Nolan looked at me with super-wide eyes and said, "I REMEMBER! ...When Mimi comes, we decorate the Christmas tree. Remember last time, we did that when Mimi came?!"
I could tell that he was really in awe about having a memory!
made cookies....
celebrated birthdays...
(Snowball Cookies and Candy Cane cookies! Two of our favorite.)
drank Egg Nog...
celebrated birthdays...
And just enjoyed each others company!
The kids grow so fast at this age and I was so glad my parents got a chance to come!!
Papa holding little Laura's hands just melts me!!
Girl-time together is so treasured. And fun. And full of laughs. And great memories.







2 comments:
Nicki how wonderful for your family to be together. I love seeing your pictures of your beautiful family. Its amazing how much you look like your moms twin! I'm glad you had such a memorable time,isn't it great how your kids look forward to it just as much!
Oh, how wonderful that you got a visit from your parents!!!!!
Wonderful pictures, and even more ... wonderful memories! :)
Love that Nolan had a memory. So cute!
Post a Comment